Peak Performance Training Plans for 2013
For athletes who would like to achieve peak performance with a more aggressive training regimen. Ideal for those who are training for Republic of Texas 70.3 or Olympic in April 2013, Memorial-Hermann 70.3, Buffalo Springs 70.3, Ironman 70.3 Austin, and Kerrville Half Ironman in October 2013. Training calendars will be offered at Sprint/Olympic and Half Ironman distances for Austin Tri Series and other local races. If you require a more individualized schedule due to work or other commitments, please look at the Personalized & IM training This is a twice-weekly organized group workout for Peak Performance athletes, led by our distance expert, Coach Jen Reinhart.
Classes for 2013 start on January 22, and payment is monthly.
The Peak Performance program is for those who would like a more aggressive training calendar and who would like a more challenging coached workout two days per week. We welcome all speeds -- even if you're not very fast now, we understand that your priority is maximizing your performance and you're ready to ramp up the intensity. This is for triathletes who are ready to take it to the next level -- rather than focusing on just finishing, they're ready to focus on performance improvements for a long distance race.
- MUST be able to comfortably swim 1500 meters, cycle for 2 hours, and run 6 miles, AND
- Completed at least one Half Ironman, or
- A minimum of one to two full years of triathlon experience and completed Olympic or similar-distance events, or
- Solid, competitive base in all three sports
Tri Zones is pleased to offer two levels of Peak Performance training:
- Peak Performance Training with basic Training Peaks: $125 per month
- Peak Performance Training with premium Training Peaks: $135 per month
Premium Training Peaks: Notifies the coach when you post a workout. Allows you to move workouts around if necessary. More tools to analyze workouts that are uploaded from Garmin or Polar devices.