Personalized and Ironman Training Plans 2013
Our Ironman athletes are in good hands with our distance expert, 4-time Kona Finisher, Coach Jennifer Reinhart. Coach Jen has led Tri Zoners to Ironman success at IM Texas, IM Florida, IM Cozumel, IM Austria, IM Lake Placid, IM Arizona, and IM Coeur d'Alene. 2011's successes included Coach Jen and two Tri Zones athletes qualifying and competing at IM World Championships in Kona. Coach Jen demonstrates a solid understanding of the fundamentals of distance training and racing while maintaining a healthy balance for life's demands, including family and work.
Classes start on January 22 (training calendar available for January at a prorated fee), and payments are monthly.
Being part of the Tri Zones family has its perks! Team support in the past has included:
- Twice-weekly group quality workouts
- Some informal group long rides and runs
- Team tent at some races
- Race day watch parties at a Tri Zoner's home in Austin, complete with streaming updates on our member forum
- Team photo gallery
- "Ironman Sherpa" support at some races -- signs, cowbells, and more!
In 2012, Tri Zoners will be training for the following Ironman races:IM Florida, IM Texas, IM Coeur d' Alene, IM Lake Placid, IM Canada, IM Arizona, and IM Cozumel
Join us and let us help you train for your upcoming Ironman!
Personalized training plans are also available to athletes training for other distances that feel they need a more specific schedule. If you have a job or other personal commitments that require a schedule customized to your life schedule consider using the Personalized Training plan.
Monthly Personalized & Ironman coaching fee includes:
- Personalized monthly plan
- Help with schedule modifications as needed
- Twice-weekly coached group workout
- Help with structuring your racing season; race selection, prioritizing races to maximize benefits for your race
- Email and phone communication with coach as needed (at minimum weekly update of how your training week went)
- Access to Training Peaks for training schedules
- Pre/post race planning/review for nutrition, strategy, goals
- Access to training calendar and training logs on TrainingPeaks.com
- Camaraderie and support that comes with being a part of the Tri Zones team!
Tri Zones is pleased to offer two levels of Ironman training:
- Ironman & Personalized Training with basic Training Peaks: $160 per month
- Ironman & Personalized Training with premium Training Peaks: $170 per month
Premium Training Peaks: Notifies the coach when you post a workout. Allows you to move workouts around if necessary. More tools to analyze workouts that are uploaded from Garmin or Polar devices.
We recommend you begin your Ironman training 6 to 8 months before your Ironman race. Until then, please consider joining our Peak Performance training group to help establish a solid base.